Moto Z2 Force Announced With Even Slimmer 6.1 mm, Weight Just 143g
Motorola had announced its updated flagship Force line with the Moto Z2 Force. The refresh come with SoC upgrade to Snapdragon 835 and dual camera system. The Z2 Force still feature ShatteredShield display that make the phone screen resistance to crack. The most important change to Z2 Force is the significantly reduced battery to 2730 maH in exchange for slimmer profile at 6.1mm thick. The phone will be released for every carrier in US with a steep price of $799.99 .
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 processor – 2.35 GHz Octa-Core CPU and Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- Storage 64GB with microSD Card support
- 5.5″ Quad HD 1440p (1440 x 2560) POLED
- dimensions 76 x 155.8 x 6.1 mm
- weight: 143g
- Main Camera rear camera Dual 12MP IMX 386 sensors – 1 Bayer, 1 Clear ƒ/2.0 1.25um
- battery 2730 mAh
- Charging 15W TurboPower for hours of power in minutes
Motorola still go all in for MotoMod. This Moto Z2 Force willl compatible with every MotoMod released before, as well as new MotoMod 360 camera that also announced in today.